About The Show
2018 marks the third edition of this biennial woodworking show. Canada Woodworking East is the only bilingual show for the cabinet and furniture industry… and new for 2018, it will be relocating from Montreal to Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec!
The show offers 60,000 square feet of dedicated exhibit space and will bring you face-to-face with Eastern Canada’s industrial woodworking professionals, including:
• Cabinet Manufacturers
• Residential and Commercial Furniture Manufacturers
• Custom Wood Product Manufacturers
• Architectural Woodworkers
• And more!
Plus, it will once again include a cutting-edge seminar series covering a diverse range of topics of interest to industry professionals.
Canada Woodworking East is endorsed by:
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, October 25, 2018
9:00am – 4:00pm
EXHIBIT PACKAGE & PRICING
UNBEATABLE EXHIBIT VALUE!
Your booth package includes:
- 8’ drapery backwall and 3’ drapery sidewalls
- Standard colour booth carpet (up to 700 sq. ft.)
- General cleaning of booth carpets before each show day
- Forklift service up to 5,000 lbs (unless special lifting equipment required)
- Unloading and reloading of all crated and uncrated shipments
- Removal and return of all exhibit crates
- 24-hour security
- Complete Exhibitor Show Manual
- Computerized registration system
- Complimentary website listing
- Unlimited print and electronic registration forms to offer free pre-registration to your customers and associates
10’ x 10’ booths – minimum 100 square feet
100-700 sq. ft...............$14.50 CDN / sq. ft.
800-1,900 sq. ft...........$8.00 CDN / sq. ft.
2,000-4,900 sq. ft.......$7.00 CDN / sq. ft.
5,000+ sq. ft................$6.00 CDN / sq. ft.
2016 Exhibitors and Products
Air & Water Systems
Automation JRT Inc
Bon Air Fabrication
C.A. Spencer inc
Canadian Kitchen Cabinet Association
CDE Solutions Informatiques
Centre for Advanced Wood Processing - UBC
Cherry Forest Products
Crows Nest Software
EXEL North America
FS Tool (Aiguisatek)
Golden Hill Woodworking Machinery Ltd.
Holz-her (Weinig Holz-her Canada)
IC&S / ILVA
ICA North America
J.O. Noel Houle & Fils Inc.
Lawson Mills Biomass Solutions
Les Attaches Viscan Inc / Viscan Fasteners
Logosol Woodworking Equipment
Markusson Sharpeners (Silvana Trading)
Poltava Diamond Tools
Produits Forestier Beland
Quincaillerie Euroline Inc.
SawStop (Machinerie Continental)
SCM (Machinerie Continental)
Shemoi Enterprises Inc.
SPC Small Scale Wood Pellet Presses
TLM Machinerie & Equipment Ltd
Venjakob North America
Vortek (Planit Canada)
Waterville Woodcraft / Bois Ouvres Waterville
Weinig (Weinig Holz-her Canada)
Weinig Holz-her Canada
Wood Industry magazine
Wood Manufacturing Council