Saint-Hyacinthe, QC – Canada Woodworking East (Bois ouvré de l’est du Canada), Quebec and Eastern Canada’s bilingual secondary wood event had a remarkable turnout of 2,021 visitors at Saint-Hyacinthe’s BMO Centre for its third edition October 24 and 25, 2018.
“We are very pleased with the growth seen at this edition of the show, the acceptance from the industry has been overwhelming,” said Show Manager Mike Neeb. “Taking the show to this new location in the hub of Eastern Canada’s woodworking industry well worth it.”
The show attracted members of the secondary woodworking market from across Quebec and Eastern Canada including cabinet manufacturers, residential and commercial furniture manufacturers, architectural woodworkers, millworkers and custom wood product manufacturers.
Special thanks to the event’s industry association partners for presenting a very successful cutting-edge seminar series covering diverse topics of interest to a wide variety of industry professionals.
The fourth edition of Canada Woodworking East will take place in 2020.
- October 30, 2018 Woodworking Machinery & Supply Show Draws Industry Professionals to Saint-Hyacinthe
- October 22, 2018 Thousands Expected to Attend Saint-Hyacinthe Woodworking Machinery & Supply Show
- October 03, 2018 Canada Woodworking East Set to Take Over Saint-Hyacinthe This Month
- July 12, 2018 Online registration now open for woodworking show in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec
- December 06, 2017 New Location a Win with Industry Stakeholders
- October 24, 2017 Major woodworking industry event moving to Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec in 2018